Legal Malpractice, Copyright Law And More
Manhattan-based Schwartz & Ponterio, PLLC, offers a wide range of experience in civil and criminal law. Our attorneys combine for more than 30 years of experience, and we have devoted their careers to the following areas of practice:
- Legal Malpractice: We are one of the few New York City law firms with a major focus on legal malpractice. Our attorneys have successfully handled hundreds of cases in which fellow attorneys were guilty of missed deadlines, incompetence or unresponsiveness, and ethical violations. Much of our caseload in legal malpractice comes from attorney referrals.
- Our office has particular experience in representing clients in cases involving real estate malpractice and personal injury malpractice. If you have suffered economic harm due to legal malpractice on the part of your attorney, contact our office to learn more and to ensure you are within the statute of limitations for filing suit.
- Copyright Law: We help people with copyright needs, whether it’s protection of a copyright, terminating a copyright or collecting unpaid royalties.
- Criminal Defense: Our attorneys assist people throughout the New York City metropolitan area who have been charged with criminal offenses.
- Other Practice Areas: The lawyers of our firm are experienced in all areas of civil and criminal litigation, including commercial litigation and personal injury matters. We also handle matters of estate administration and drafting wills and other elements of estate plans.
In all of the above areas, we commit our entire firm to each case. Our lawyers and staff all work together, pooling our resources, knowledge and experience to get each client the best possible outcome.